The Hetch Hetchy reservoir to the east of San Francisco plays a central part in supplying drinking water in California. The reservoir stores up to 442 billion liters of drinking water and provides for about 80% of the population in the San Francisco Bay Area. That’s 2.6 million people! The San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) is responsible for storing, regulating and checking the drinking water quality. The SFPUC was unsatisfied with their previous pump type and was looking for an alternative. SEEPEX won them over.
- New EchoBeam 80 GHz Radar Level Sensor Video
- Revolutionize Your Tank Truck with the Roper 3632 High Flow 3″ Pump
- Polyshield® Foundation / Baseplate Systems for Pump Installations
- Roper Pump eX Series: A New Breed of Extreme-Condition Crude Oil, Condensate, and Abrasive Fluid Pump
- SealRyt@ Rotating Shaft Sealing Technology
- Toshiba Electromagnetic Flowmeters
- Cat Pumps Adjustable Inlet Pressure Regulators