The AQUAFORCE e-HV pump stations are pre-engineered and fabricated packaged booster systems designed to transfer and increase the pressure of clean water. The e-HV booster station features our e-SV vertical multistage pumps in two to four pump arrangements to deliver up to 780 GPM and 600 feet. Each pump is outfitted with Xylem’s industry leading Hydrovar® variable speed pump control/VFD with individual pump disconnects to ensure that each pump can be serviced without the need to shut down the entire station.
Each station is fully tested for flow and pressure and comes programmed ready to install.
The AQUAFORCE e-HV provides pressure boosting for a variety of industries and applications including:
- Industrial and General Manufacturing
- Commercial Building Services
- Condominiums and Apartments
- Hotels, Inns and Resorts
- Sports Facilities
- Main Water Systems
- Rural Water
- Data Centers
- Rural Boosting Stations
- e-SV Vertical Multistage Pumps (2-4 Pump Arrangement)
- Hydrovar® Variable Speed Pump Control/VFD
- Individual Pump Disconnects
- Premium Efficient NEMA Frame Motors
- 304 Stainless Steel Base and Framing (Standard)
- High Performance in a Compact System
- Delivers up to 780 GPM and 600 Feet
For additional information: Goulds Water Technology
Request a quote by completing the following form or call 336-665-0250, so we can help you with the best solution for your application. We’re at your service.