The NEW Ampco ZP4 and its compact design are perfect for sanitary low-flow and dosing applications. The compact design of the ZP4 delivers the accuracy, reliability and efficiency that you expect from a positive displacement pump.
The ZP4 separates itself from other sanitary pump options in this category because of its ZERO rotor to rotor contact design and durable stainless steel construction.
The ZP4 circumferential piston pump is designed to reduce any possibility of product zone contamination from pump wear.
- Couples directly to a Servomotor
- ZERO rotor to rotor contact
- NO wear parts in the product zone
- Perfect for handling sensitive liquids with particulate
- Front-loading seal design for ease of maintenance and clean-up
- Non-galling Alloy 88 rotors
- 316L stainless steel body
- 304 stainless steel gear case
ZP4 Performance Overview
Max Discharge Pressure: 290 PSI / 20 BAR
Max Viscosity: 200,000 mPas
Displacement: .0016 Gal/Rev /.0062 l/Rev
Seal Specifications: 5 Seal Options
- Single Mechanical
- Double Mechanical
- Single O-ring
- Double O-ring
- Lip Seal
Complete the following form, so we can help you with the best solution for your application. We’re at your service.