The July pump of the month is the MP Pumps FRX 75. This pump is compact but powerful. With a maximum of 28 Gallons per minute and 32 feet of head this pump fits into many applications. All pump components are 316 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance when pumping chemical compounds.
- Pump face can be rotated in 90° increments.
- Pump and components are constructed of 316 Stainless Steel.
- Mounting options include close coupled 115V AC, 230V AC, 12V DC and 24V DC.
- 3/4″ NPT flanges
- Available with a 1″ x 1″ hose connection.
- Vibration isolators standard to pump.
Featured Application for the FRX 75
Replacement pump in a floor scrubbing unit
Every large facility has floor scrubbing units. These floor scrubbers all use pumps to move the water from the storage tank to the floor. For one reusable container corporation in Wisconsin the plastic pumps that came with the unit would not hold up to the application. They wanted a pump that would be durable enough to hold up to the hot water in the application without constant replacement. The FRX with its 12 volt motor fit with the 12 volt battery standard to the unit. They now have FRX 75’s in all of their floor scrubbing units.