The MARS Chocolate North America facility in Topeka, KS, USA, has received the 2015 Plant of the Year honors from Food Engineering magazine. As you can see from the cover photo, this plant utilizes Mouvex® SLS Series Eccentric Disc Pumps in its production area.
MARS’ invests in technologies that offer the highest degree of safety and sustainability. Mouvex pump technology contributes to this effort by offering the most effective hygienic designs that comply with current and upcoming standards, minimize power consumption and result in less product waste due to its Product Recovery benefits.
Additional features and benefits that Mouvex SLS Series pumps provide to the MARS plant include:
- Completely seal-less design
- Safe and easy operation
- Self-priming and dry-run capabilities
- Exceptional volumetric efficiency even with variable viscosities and pressures
- A strong vacuum and compression effect that allows for line stripping
- Low shear rate for gentle handling
Read the article from Food Engineering magazine.
For more information about Mouvex, please visit mouvex.com.